Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
1. Respect others-This mean any and every member. Also respect the admin and the mods' decisions, they usually have a legit reason for doing anything. And don't start a fight with another member,or Post negative comments of any nature. You will be banned.
2. No spamming-Please refrain from posting the same topic over and over again. Also don't post stupid things that have nothing to do with anything. If you spam to much you will be banned.
3. Please be appropriate-Please try and use appropriate language, pictures, links, etc. for the age group of people on. Cursing is aloud on occasion but remember that there may be younger people on this website, or people who don't agree with using bad language.
4. No advertising-You may tell people about certain sites and give them links to videos/other media, but do not advertise a forum you made. Not even partner forums, If members feel the urge to join a forum they may click your button. If you get a PM or see anyone advertise, please report it to a moderator or admin. You may advertise in the "Whats your website" section with over 10 posts but thats it.
5. No plagiarism-Don't post anybody else's artwork or text without appropriate credit (something where the artist can be considered obvious, such as official art or characters, video game screenshots, etc., does not count), and definitely do not claim to have created anything that you didn't. Remember, we might check for verification, leave a link and information on whoever made the Official work.
6. DO NOT give out personal information, there are "bad people" out there, and you don't want them knowing to much about you. Remember anybody can be anybody without Photo or Video proof of I.D. (For example: I have a Deviantart "Baniscor" and "Cthedragonman")
7. Do not harass other members or Moderators for any reason. If you harass anyone you might be permanently banned.
8. Please speak English....no foreign languages, this is a site made in the USA, so speak our language! Speaking another Language will get you banned.
9. Do not post obscene or pornographic pictures/videos, or make links to such. This will get you perma-banned.
10. You are responsible for your account. If you have nosy siblings, we recommend that you log out when you are done with your visit. IOW, we will not accept the excuse "Oh, my little brother/sister/mean friend/evil monster under the bed posted all those mean messages the other day! Don't ban me!"
11. Do not mini-mod. Mini-modding is when you see a post that violates a rule, and you say something along the lines of "Oh, you're not supposed to spam!" "Oh, this is in the wrong forum". Our job as admins/mods is to take care of these things. You might get Temporarily banned for doing this.
12. Please keep avatar and sig sizes to a normal size. We don't want to see any oversized ones. Avatars should be kept around 200x200 pxls and signatures should have good judgment. If they take up half or more of the page they're too big. Also Do not use your Sig space to advertise unless given special permission from "Shade" or any other Admin.
13. Do not post excessive smilies. It makes some peoples' internet connection go very slow, or can makes their web browser freeze. It can also get annoying.
14. Do not post pictures that rapidly change colors, as they can give certain people seizures.
15. Any and all threats, whether serious or not, are under a ZERO toleration policy. You will be Banned for life.
16. Please don't post in all caps. Your posts will be edited if you do this.
17. Do not post Topics that are already on the forums, unless there is a large difference in your post.